Switchboard OperatorJob Ref: 17215
Category: Clerical & Administrative Support
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Day shift
The Switchboard Operator performs switchboard activities which include; the operation of the main hospital telephone console system, the in-house paging system, monitoring the alarm panels, and providing help desk support for information systems as required.
This position’s responsibilities span the entire Health System. All duties should be performed in a manner that promotes teamwork and reflects the mission and philosophy of the Health System.
- High School Diploma or equivalent is required.
- Previous administrative or operative experience strongly preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- None required.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Computer skills.