RN - Wound CareJob Ref: 20094
Department: Wound Care
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Day/Eve shift
Under the general direction of the Director of the Wound Care Center and in direct collaboration with and medical supervision of physicians, performs treatment, management, control, diagnostic evaluation and care of patients with deficiencies and abnormalities associated with problematic wounds who are receiving comprehensive wound care and or hyperbaric oxygen treatment.
- Graduate of an accredited school of professional nursing required.
- BSN preferred.
- Previous experience in wound care strongly preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- Current licensure as a professional nurse in Massachusetts required.
- BLS healthcare provider required.
- Certification as WOCN, CWCN or CWS strongly preferred.
- Basic nursing skills.
- Communication skills.
- Assessment skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Computer skills required
- Ability to maintain confidential information.