Registered Nurse (RN )- Home CareJob Ref: 18069
Department: Home Care Visits
Schedule: Part Time
Shift: Day shift
Reporting to the Nursing Supervisor, Home Care, this position provides for assessment, development of individualized care planning and goal setting, instruction to patient/family, and skilled nursing services to patients/families in the home setting.
- Associate Degree in Nursing. Baccalaureate degree preferred.
- Minimum two years of medical/surgical experience required. Knowledge and experience in the practice of community health nursing preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- Current license as a professional nurse in Massachusetts required.
- BLS healthcare provider required
- Basic nursing skills.
- Communication skills.
- Assessment skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Excellent customer service skills required.