Registered NurseJob Ref: 22224
Department: North 6
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Variable Shifts
Hours: 7am-7pm or 7pm-7am
Are you looking for a fast-paced RN opportunity in a unit that serves patients with a diverse array of medical needs? We want you on our team! This RN position reports to the nursing manager of our “North 6” med/surg unit and is an integral part of the dynamic team. The right candidate n will continuously learn and grow as they will be presented with new and unique opportunities each day. Emerson is the perfect blend of state-of-the art patient care with the personal touch of a community hospital. Come make a difference with us!
- Graduate of professional accredited nursing school required.
- BSN preferred.
- 1 to 2 years inpatient Medical Surgical experience preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- Currently licensed to practice professional nursing in the Commonwealth of Massachusetts required.
- BLS healthcare provider required.
- Oncology certification preferred.
- Basic nursing skills.
- Communication skills.
- Assessment skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.