Physical Therapist Lymphedema CertifiedJob Ref: 21878
Category: Physical Therapy
Department: Physical Therapy
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Variable Shifts
Reporting directly to the Supervisor of the Orthopedic Service Line or designee, the Certified Lymphedema Therapist is responsible for providing comprehensive care to our patients with oncology and lymphedema diagnoses. Certified Lymphedema therapist must have 3+ years of experience and be comfortable with decongestion therapy techniques, compression bandaging and providing guidance with ordering and fitting of compression stockings. Care of all patients is served in accordance with the philosophy and objectives of the department.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited Physical Therapy program required
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience treating patients with Oncology and Lymphedema conditions.
- Minimum completion of Lymphedema Certification (or equivalent)
- Licensure and/or Certification
- BLS required within 4 months from hire.
- Current license to practice physical therapy in Massachusetts required.
- Certified Lymphedema Specialist
- Clinical expertise for the age and type of patients seen.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must execute sound judgment all duties.
- Courteous and professional manner when dealing with people in person and on the phone.
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond to urgent needs.
- Committed to Service Excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.