Patient Services CoordinatorJob Ref: 19259
Category: Clerical & Administrative Support
Department: Emergency Department
Schedule: Part Time
Shift: Day/Eve shift
Reporting to the Director or their designee, the Patient Services Coordinator is responsible for processing ED physician billing and quality assurance activities Interacts with physicians, staff, patients and their family or significant others.
- High School diploma or equivalent required.
- Previous secretarial experience with demonstrated computer and word processing skills required.
- Medical terminology preferred
- Licensure and/or Certification
- None required.
- Interpersonal skills.
- Telephone etiquette.
- Organizational skills.
- Data entry skills.
- Computer skills.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.