NEURO PHYSICAL THERAPISTJob Ref: 22223
Category: Physical Therapy
Department: Physical Therapy
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day/Eve shift
Reporting directly to the Supervisor of the Neuro Service Line or designee, the Physical Therapist is responsible for providing comprehensive care to our patients with neuromuscular and/or orthopedic conditions in an interdisciplinary team setting. Ideal candidate will have 3+ years of experience working with adult and pediatric patients. Responsible to the patient and the family or significant others for the quality of direct and indirect care delivered.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher from an accredited Physical Therapy program required.
- Previous outpatient experience strongly preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- BLS required within 4 months from hire.
- Current license to practice physical therapy in Massachusetts required.
- Clinical expertise for the age and type of patients seen.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Must execute sound judgment all duties.
- Courteous and professional manner when dealing with people in person and on the phone.
- Ability to prioritize workload and respond to urgent needs.
- Committed to Service Excellence and customer satisfaction.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.