Manager, Patient Access ServicesJob Ref: 22146
Category: Revenue Cycle
Department: Patient Access
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day shift
Under the supervision of the Director of Patient Access, the Patient Access Services (PAS) Manager oversees all aspects of the work groups assigned and contributes to the continuous improvement of the Department’s overall performance.
Education: Bachelor Degree Preferred
Experience: Five years’ experience in a Patient Access Services and/or Revenue Cycle organization of similar size and scope with at least three years’ supervisory experience.
Licensure and/or Certification: N/A
- Comprehensive knowledge and understanding of key components of effective patient access services, including call center operations, scheduling system use, point-of-service collection practices and reporting, revenue cycle operations and/or customer service etiquette. Must have demonstrated and measurable history of initiating successful problem-solving projects, strong analytic skills and process improvement abilities. Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills. Meditech knowledge is preferred.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.