LPN - Home CareJob Ref: 18538
Department: Home Care Services
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Day shift
The Home Care Licensed Practical Nurse provides direct nursing services to individuals and families in the home and in the community. This position reports to the Nursing Supervisor, Home care, in conjunction with the patient’s primary nurse.
- Graduate of an approved practical/vocational nursing program.
- Minimum two years of medical/surgical experience required.
- Knowledge and experience in the practice of community health nursing preferred.
- Home care experience preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- Current MA license to practice as practical/vocational Nurse.
- BLS healthcare provider required
- Basic nursing skills.
- Communication skills.
- Assessment skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Computer skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Excellent customer service skills required.