LPN - Employee HealthJob Ref: 18717
Department: Employee Health
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Day shift
Reports to the Director of Human Resources, promotes a safe and healthful work environment and assists healthcare personnel in maintaining optimum mental and physical health in compliance with Massachusetts Department of Public Health, Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and Workers' Compensation requirements.
- Graduate of an accredited nursing program required.
- Background in Occupational Health strongly preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- Current license as a registered nurse in Massachusetts required.
- BLS healthcare provider required.
- Computer proficiency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to interact effectively with all organizational levels.
- Demonstrated organizational skills.
- Ability to work accurately.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.