Group Therapy CoordinatorJob Ref: 21957
Category: Behavioral & Mental Health
Department: North 5 (Psych)
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day/Eve shift
Reporting to the Director, Behavioral Health Nursing, evaluates patient’s functional status and coordinates treatment with other disciplines.
Oversees the day to day operations of the Group Therapy Program and supervises other clinicians who lead groups.
- Masters degree in a field related to mental health required.
- Minimum 2 years inpatient psychiatric experience required.
Licensure and/or Certification
- Current Massachusetts license in either OT, RT, MT, LCPC, or LCISW preferred.
- BLS healthcare provider required.
- CPI achieved within 30 days of hire required.
- Group and individual assessment skills.
- Communication skills.
- Critical thinking skills.
- Organizational skills.
- Computer skills.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.