Customer Service RepresentativeJob Ref: 22343
Category: Clerical & Administrative Support
Department: Service Response Center
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Variable Shifts
Hours: 7a-3:30p, 6a-6p, 9a-6:30p, 8a-4:30p
Reporting to the Customer Service Supervisor, the position handles all inquiries from patients and must be responded to in a courteous and timely manner. Responsible to work with patients on various diets and assist them in a nutritious meal selection.
- HS Diploma; college degree preferred.
- Minimum 1 year office/clerical experience in hospital and/or medical business office setting, including professional telephone skills.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- Working knowledge of the Meditech system.
- Excellent communication and correspondence skills.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Strong computer skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Assist with patient meal selection
- Work with patients on various diets