Clinical Office CoordinatorJob Ref: 16747
Category: Clerical & Administrative Support
Emerson Hospital, Baker Ave Facility, 310 Baker Ave, Concord, MA 01742
Department: Patient Access
Schedule: Per Diem
Shift: Day shift
Reporting to the Office Manager and General Surgeon, the Clinical Office Coordinator performs a wide variety of responsibilities and support to the physician.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- One to three years Administrative Assistant/Medical Office preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant/Secretary program preferred.
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and moderate keyboarding is required. Knowledge of GE Centricity to access and utilize electronic medial records preferred.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented with strong ability to multi-task required.
- Familiarity with medical terminology preferred.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Knowledge of patient billing, account processes, third party billing and revenue cycle preferred.
- Ability to maintain confidential information required.