Cardiology Physician AssistantJob Ref: 19615
Category: Physician Assistant
Department: Emerson Cardiology Associates
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day shift
Hours: 8:00am - 4:30pm
The Cardiology Physician Assistant works under the clinical supervision of the Medical Directory of Emerson Cardiovascular Associates and reports to the Practice Manager. The Physician Assistant is primarily responsible for providing direct outpatient cardiology evaluation and management services in collaboration with an ECA cardiologist.
- Completion of an accredited Physician Assistant Program required.
- 2+ years of cardiology physician assistant experience preferred.
Licensure and/or Certification:
- Current Massachusetts licensure as a physician assistant.
- Current national certification as a physician assistant. (PA-C)
- Current MCSR and DEA certification.
- ACLS and BLS certification required.
- Must be able to attain and maintain privileges at Emerson Hospital as Physician Assistant.
- ability to maintain confidential information
- strong interpersonal communication skills on the phone and in person
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Strong computer skills required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.