Transport Team LeaderJob Ref: 18138
Category: Service & Trade
Schedule: Part Time
Shift: Day/Eve shift
Reporting to the Director of Community Services, manages and oversees the Transport Department on a daily basis. Schedules staff and volunteers, coordinates activities and dispatches transport requests from the computer and phone to paid staff and volunteer workers.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Additional coursework or training in a health care field preferred.
- Previous supervisory or team leader experience preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- None required.
- Ability to interact in a fast-paced health care environment.
- Ability to work with and lead volunteers of diverse backgrounds and skill levels.
- Must have the ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Computer skills and proficiency.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent customer service skills.