Training Coordinator Client ServiceJob Ref: 18060
Category: Laboratory & Medical Technologist
Department: Lab - Phlebotomy
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day shift
Hours: 8am-430pm varies
Reports to the Client Service Manager. Trains new phlebotomists who have been hired in the lab, Physician Office, or other areas to follow proper lab protocol and procedure when drawing blood. Assists in maintaining the training manual and communicates changes in protocol and procedure to all phlebotomists. Assists the Client Service Manager and Supervisor in handling daily operational issues and scheduling.
- Education: High School diploma or equivalent required.
Graduate of a Phlebotomy Training Course preferred.
- Experience: Four or more years of phlebotomy experience.
Previous training or teaching experience.
- Licensure and/or Certification: Phlebotomy certification preferred.
- Effective teaching/instruction skills
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Computer skills required. (Word, Excel, Power point, Outlook)
- Ability to maintain confidential information.