Group Leader - Environmental ServicesJob Ref: 17811
Department: Environmental Services
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Evening shift
Under general supervision from the Director of Environmental Services and/or Environmental Services Supervisors, the Group Leader assists in maintaining a neat, safe, orderly, and sanitary environment for patients, visitors and staff members by cleaning and maintaining assigned areas and assisting to coordinate activities of the Environmental
Services Associates. Performs a variety of services in and around the hospital. Supports supervisors as assigned. Serves as support to new employees during their "on the job" orientation and training.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- A minimum of 2 years of cleaning experience required.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- None required.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to work alone and in a team environment.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.
- Excellent customer service skills required.
- Excellent communication skills are required.
- Thorough understanding of department policies and procedures required.
- Strong skills to mentor and teach team leaders.
- Computer skills (including Meditech, MS Word, Outlook) preferred.