Development SpecialistJob Ref: 18399
Category: Clerical & Administrative Support
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day shift
Reporting directly to the Philanthropy Database Administrator, the Development Specialist supports all of the initiatives of the Development Office through a variety of responsibilities within each area of concentration within the Department. The Development Specialist plays a significant role in the coordination and implementation of the operations work of the Department as well as supporting the Development team in all event, outreach and other general administrative duties as required.
- Bachelor’s degree required
- 2 or more years of experience in a comparative office setting with evidence of increasing responsibility in this position.
- Excellent interpersonal skills are required to effectively interact with staff, donors, medical staff and visitors.
- Microsoft Office experience is necessary. (Word and Excel)
- Demonstrated organizational skills and ability to work accurately with detailed confidential information.
- Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge experience preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification:
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.