Clinical Office Coordinator - Shared Specialty PracticeJob Ref: 22236
Category: Clerical & Administrative Support
Department: Share Specialty Practice
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day shift
Reporting to the Senior Practice Manager of Shared Specialty Suites, the Clinical Office Coordinator performs a wide variety of administrative responsibilities and support to the physicians in the Shared Specialty Suites.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required.
- One to three years Administrative Assistant/Medical Office preferred.
- Licensure and/or Certification
- Graduate of a Medical Assistant/Secretary program preferred
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications and moderate keyboarding is required. Knowledge of GE Centricity to access and utilize electronic medial records preferred.
- Excellent organizational skills, detail oriented with strong ability to multi-task required.
- Familiarity with medical terminology preferred
- Knowledge of patient billing, account processes, third party billing and revenue cycle preferred.
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Ability to maintain confidential information required.