Clinical CoordinatorJob Ref: 17703
Category: Clerical & Administrative Support
Department: Pre Surgical Testing
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day shift
Reporting to the Nurse Manager of the unit, responsible for providing administrative support for the PST unit and greeting and checking in the patients arriving for surgery. Includes completion of surgical charts with appropriate paperwork. Includes order entry, venipuncture and EKG services to surgical patients.
- High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Certified Nurse Assistant preferred
- Previous hospital experience desired
- Experience assisting in a hospital or medical office environment helpful
- Experience in phlebotomy and EKG perferred
Licensure and/or Certification:
- None required
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Computer skills required.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.