Assistant Operations ManagerJob Ref: 18132
Category: Professional & Management
Department: Physical Therapy
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day/Eve shift
Reporting to the operations manager outpatient rehab services, the Asst. Operations Mgr. primary responsibility is to ensure the processes associated with the patient on-ramp to multidisciplinary service lines has low friction and high patient satisfaction. This role requires a process oriented individual who will work closely with the Operation Manager and others as necessary to ensure patient on-ramp processes align with service line development.
Education: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: Minimum 2-5 years’ experience in, healthcare administration.
Licensure and/or Certification: N/A
- Professional in attitude and presentation
- Possess strong positive attitude and ability to provide support to clinical staff as well as support staff
- Proven strong interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, Kronos and Meditech, preferred.
- Must be able to problem solve utilizing resources available and know when to seek additional help
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to maintain confidential information.