Administrative AssistantJob Ref: 17875
Category: Clerical & Administrative Support
Emerson Hospital, Baker Ave Facility, 310 Baker Ave, Concord, MA 01742
Department: Physical Therapy
Schedule: Full Time
Shift: Day shift
Reporting to the Director of Ambulatory services and Service Line Development, provides comprehensive office management support that includes coordinating and implementing functions related to that position. Provides liaison between the Physicians, Rehab Staff, and other hospital personnel. Performs routine secretarial duties and activities as well as a variety of tasks that require planning and organization to meet deadlines and quality standards.The administrative assistant will also assist with leadership and academic responsibilities such as correspondence, meeting minutes, presentation prep etc. The position requires interpersonal skills necessary to coordinate the workflow and correspondence for the entire department.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Associates degree or education in business or related field strongly preferred.
- 2 years administrative support experience required
- Health care experience perferred
- Excellent secretarial, administrative, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and make decisions within designated authority.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Strong computer skills required (Word, Excel, Powerpoint, Outlook).
- Ability to maintain confidential information.